Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Lucy Says...

Lucy constantly has us cracking up with the things she says (and the crazy faces she makes).

All of her best crazy "faces" include her hands. It's become her signature


A few recent gems:

Lucy: "When I grow up I'm going to be a mommy."
Me: "Ohh."
Lucy: "I'm going to name my baby Willem. Actually I'm going to have THREE babies and name them Willem....Tori and Amelia."
(Willem is the name of our friend's new baby, Tori is her cousin, and Amelia is Tori's daughter).

***

We're eating dinner at GG Nancy's house.  Everyone is having pizza, except Lucy, who is having some rice leftovers from Grandma's takeout lunch.  (Rice is her favorite food, it wasn't a punishment).
Isaac: "Lucy, how do you like your rice?"
Lucy: "Wif soy sauce." (Although with her enduring and endearing lisp, it sounded more like with thoy thauthe)

***

Tonight at dinner daddy is teasing her: "Do you eat with your EARS? Do you eat with your TOES? Do you eat with your NOSE?" Lucy is laughing and saying "no" to each one.
Daddy: "Okay, what DO you eat with?"
Lucy: "A spoon and a fork. Or my hands. I eat pizza wiff my hands."

***

Lucy is in Isaac's office, and picks up his duck call.
Lucy: "What's this, dada?"
Daddy: "That's a duck call"
Lucy, with confidence: "Oh." (puts duck call to mouth and yells) "Here ducky, ducky!"



No comments:

Post a Comment