Saturday, February 9, 2013

Happy birthday, Jade!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JADE! Welcome to the double digits! What a big birthday! 

This day should have been shared with Lael who will be 2 next week, but poor little one came down with the flu.  Rachel assured us she was the happiest, sweetest little sick baby!  (vomit) "Oh, sorry mama!" (vomit) "Can I have some crackers?" So chipper! 

So her gift will have to wait... 

I just love the center picture of Tori snuggling her baby while she snuggles babies!  

And this little man! He has just stolen my heart! He knows me and greats me with "Hi Tatie!" as soon as I walk into the room.




Jade had the brilliant idea to request a sweet cereal birthday! No cake for this girl: she got right to the good stuff! We were all shaking our heads that we never thought of this! It was amazing!  Sometimes having every eye in the room on you, every voice celebrating your birth is a bit overwhelming!




These kids are so distinct in their personalities, and so fun! Gwenna was being a little mother, then we face timed with the happy, sick birthday girl! And these two... I don't know what they were so excited about, but you better believe I had to capture it!!!


And now I will leave you with a bit more gratuitous cuteness.


No comments:

Post a Comment