Monday, January 26, 2015

Post-nap smiles!

Sometimes I walk into the nursery and I'm greeted with a sight that just must be recorded.  Today was one of those days. I walked into a room filled with sunshine radiating from a happy little elfin doll!  I scooped up Lord Montgomery (her giraffe) and handed it to her, then dashed out of the room to grab the camera.

The lighting was terrible because the only window in the room was behind her (and closed), but it's enough to remind me of this wonderfully warm moment.  I just love every inch of her little self (even if she DID stink up the whole room with her stinky dipe!)





This chair has already brought so much entertainment to our little home.  Lucy loves to walk all the way around it, then get up into it and back out -- she's very proud that she can get into/out of the chair unassisted!
Let's pretend she wasn't in the process of throwing her baby doll -- she does not share the chair! 

Making indian sounds (is there a PC term for such things? hahaha I sure don't know it)

No comments:

Post a Comment