Saturday, June 25, 2016

Seth's visit

We get excited when my big brother comes to town!  Probably because we so rarely see him.  (Hint, hint: come visit more often!) ;)  Anyway, we always have a great time when we see him.  


Meeting his newest nephew! 

Watching LuLu swimming 


My girl LOVES her uncles! 

Ava made a house. Lucy promptly moved in. 

I got to spend my birthday with my family! Breakfast and lunch with my little family, dinner and presents with my siblings and mom! 



It's kind of a tradition to go hiking when Seth's in town.  I opted out this time since I wasn't sure I was quite up to it, post c-section.  Lucy wanted to go, so we talked about how she'd have to walk a long way, and be so cheerful.  Yeah...then it rained...buckets.  But if you ask her, she'll tell you "My a good hiker!"  -- Y'all, she made it to the trailhead and asked to be carried.  We have some work to do. ha! 

Naturally, she's between rain coats right now.  she's wearing one of Ava's hats underneath her hood, then her hood, then Uncle Brian's rain hat. 

Uncle Seth carried my girl the whole way there and back. 


"Yep, there's the waterfall. Let's hike back out"
 We had one last family dinner with everyone before Seth had to head home:

Malcolm had a serious blowout, so it was easier to pop him in the sink than waste half a pack of wipes cleaning him up!
Clearly he draws a crowd! 


Playing Bananagrams


Nana and her little super guy! 


Mario Kart



This is what happens when we try to take a nice picture with Seth...
And yes, I am aware of the irony of holding a new Nintendo wheel while wearing this t-shirt... 

No comments:

Post a Comment