Saturday, July 5, 2014

If Lucy were a twin...


I got a glimpse of what it might be like to have twin girls yesterday.  Lucy is obsessed with the little girl in the mirror.  For just a moment it was fun to imagine that the girl in the mirror was real and playing with Lucy, instead of her merely interacting with herself.  Wow.  My hat is off to moms who do it in real life day in and day out!  I'd still love to have twins, but for now I'm thankful (and relieved) Lucy isn't double the trouble! :)

Having a chat with her mirror friend!

Oh, hey mom! 

Kisses for baby!

Can't you just see her as twins? 

So happy!

She just remembered that she was really sad before I set her in front of the mirror...
Glad she's my one and only so I can fully snuggle her in my arms at moments like this! 




No comments:

Post a Comment