Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

He is RISEN!  He is Risen INDEED!  Amen and Amen!

This year we had the joy of celebrating Christ's resurrection with my brother!!  It's not often he's in town for holidays.  We congregated at Lorne and Morgan's home after church to share the Seder meal and celebrate the HOPE that we have only because He lives.

These kids! 

All the kids

I couldn't help myself: a new Easter dress from a vintage pattern

He may look tough and gruff, but he's a total softy when it comes to his nieces

Starting the Seder

I can't believe he's old enough to read one of the questions!! 

No peeking during the hiding of the Afikomen! 


London & Lucy
Lucy decided to soak through all her clothes, so she's borrowing Gideon's shirt. I think she's pulling it off! ;)
These cousins are one month apart in age. 

Amelia being her cutest in hopes she'll get Uncle CJ to sneak her some candy


No comments:

Post a Comment