Saturday, August 1, 2015

Visiting GG Pat - Vintage Dress Edition

Lucy and I went on a long-overdue visit to GG Pat!  Lucy wore a dress that GG had made for me when I was 3 (to attend my uncle's wedding).  It's still just as beautiful as when it was new.  I love the vintage feel of it, and hope my mini-me gets to wear it for quite a while (since it fit me at 3, I think it will still fit for some time).  


It took Lucy a few minutes to warm up, but soon she went over to GG and gave her a hug and sat in her lap and chatted. 



It's hard to get a good picture of Grandma, and I just love this candid -- it just captures how cute she is!  So glad, too, since I favor her in looks. ;) 


This girl is so independent! 


Poor Lucy -- she did NOT want her picture taken ("Noooo!"), but mommy prevailed.



No comments:

Post a Comment