Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pre-wedding Pampering!

My biggest request the day before my wedding was to be RELAXED! My sister and mom had a great idea: pre-wedding mani/pedi's!  Of course Ava (the cutest, sweetest, best flower girl) had to come along to make girls' night complete!

We had a great time chatting with the girls at the Gene Juarez Academy, and being pampered!  This was my first time getting a french manicure and only my second professional pedicure. My first mani/pedi was for my sister's wedding, my second manicure was for my girl Jen's wedding, and my third was MY wedding.  Are you sensing a theme? I'm a low-maintenance girl, but I wanted to feel extra special and pretty for my big day!


Happy, pretty, pampered toes!

Then it was home to relax for one last night as a single lady! 

No comments:

Post a Comment