Saturday, August 18, 2012

THE BIG DAY: The gents & ladies


The guys got ready for at the McPhee residence.  A few last minute touches (and Leifer needed some help getting ready with one hand out of commission -- what a trooper!)
Logan attaching Justin's boutonniere
Luke, Logan, Isaac, Levi, Leif, Justin

These guys are awesome!  We just keep saying it, but it's true: we are so blessed to have them in our lives!  They prayed over Isaac, gave him advice, and generally kept the waiting bearable and fun!


They had a great time down on the shore while the ladies got ready up at the church!

I just can't get enough of this guy! I love him so much! 

My cute nephew was, in fact, quite thrilled to be my ring bearer! Ava, my little professional, was a such a sweet little flower girl! She encouraged Noah and made my special day that much more special!

My beautiful ladies!  Thank you all for standing with me!!  

My sister, my cousin, my friend and her sweet babe! 

Two new friends I love so much! 

A wonderful prayer, and then it's TIME!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment