Thursday, October 31, 2013

Baby's First Costume

It's Halloween, and I decided to participate.  It's not often you have a cute bump to decorate, and I decided to make the most of it.  My office encouraged all of us to participate, so I figured "why not?"  I hit Pinterest, and came up with what I thought was a sure-fire crowd pleaser.


My co-worker and I went to lunch in Pike Place on Halloween (that's an adventure in and of itself, y'all!), and baby girl actually got me some trick or treat candy (unsolicited!). I got so many compliments on my little Snoopy!!  I'm afraid I've set the bar high for her future costumes!!


And yes, sometimes you need to make the costume while wearing it.  I only managed to sew it to my undershirt twice.  I was afraid if I wasn't wearing it, I'd put it on and Snoopy would have been a bit more abstract than what I was going for.  All in all, a quick, inexpensive costume that I highly recommend if you happen to be (very) preggers in October! 


1 comment: