Saturday, March 22, 2014

Happy Birthday, Gideon!

Gideon turned ONE, and we had to celebrate this guy's day!




Dress up is a must at family gatherings! 


 Guess who's walking!!! 

Sweet Amelia Quince! 

This girl has a flare for the dramatic! 

Lucy getting some auntie and cousin love! 

Wine and a baby: perfect! 

Happy birthday, Gideon! 


"It is too crowded. I am outta here: - Noah 

Gwenna loves her Noah! 

Talking football, undoubtedly!



My auntie holding my baby. :) Heart FULL! 

 Cute shorts from Auntie Jeannie!  This was between escape attempts -- Gideon had things to do outside -- which were apparently more exciting than opening gifts! He was anxious to try out this whole biped thing!

Uncle Rhod brought a special gift for London:


This sweet girl has utterly stolen my heart! 

Auntie Jeannie and Amelia:

This man is a baby whisperer! I think they can sense his experience! 

Love my family:


The happy birthday boy: 

Aaaaand melt: 


No comments:

Post a Comment