Saturday, February 22, 2014

Lucy is 2 months old!


Lucy is two months old today!

Happy two months, baby girl!!



She is overall a pretty happy baby (except when she's gassy...or we put her down at night - oh my!).  She smiles a lot and she's cooing more and responding to us.  She will smile when she sees me now, which makes my heart just melt, and her crying will slow down when she sees me approach to pick her up.  She's starting to try to laugh: she'll smile really big and breath in and out rapidly -- it's pretty cute!  She loves going for walks in the stroller and has finally decided that she loves the ergo!  She no longer requires the newborn insert so she's able to look around. I think that's made the difference for her.

She's trying out new faces.  My favorite is when she sucks in her top lip and pout out her lower lip -- it melts my heart. I'd pretty much give her anything she asked if she could talk after making that face.  She has discovered how to blow bubbles with her mouth.  She has discovered her fingers and spends a lot of her time trying to get them (and keep them) in her mouth. She likes the side of her fist the best....it's cute...so long as she's not also trying to nurse. (yeaaa.....)

Just a little bit of Luc':



She thinks mommy and daddy are hilarious, and loves her cousins, who are enthralled with her.  Noah has nicknamed her Luc Luc (prounounced Loose Loose) and I think it's going to stick.  Her other nicknames are Little Bird, Lucy Bear, and Baby -- what can I say,  I still call her baby, my baby, or baby mine most of the time.  It's hard to change over after 9 months of talking to her as "baby".

A few pictures of the last week:
Being two months old is exhausting! 

Photos from the last week: 

These cheeks!!  
I just like to smile. Smiling's my favorite!
She's the center of attention in the Coury house! 
Sweet sleeper!  
Napping is for the birds! 
WE LOVE YOU, LUCY MARGARET!! More than we ever could have fathomed, and more each day!
  

1 comment:

  1. I love the little movies. It's incredible to watch her one month video and now her 2 month. Oh, my how fast time seems to be flying by. Kisses and hugs and smooches and squeezes from Nana and Papa.

    ReplyDelete