Sunday, May 11, 2014

My First Mother's Day!

This year was my first Mother's Day!  Well, I was pregnant last year, but I couldn't exactly enjoy myself at that point. ha!

I'm so grateful for this crazy little girl making me a mother.  Clearly she is her father's child with a sense of adventure and his big blue eyes!


We spent the whole weekend just being a family... Going for walks, eating way too much delicious (and unhealthy) food, going for a drive to watch our car hit 90,000 miles (it's the little things, folks!). 



Clearly she's her daddy's daughter! Just look at her picture taking face! 


I'm spoiled!!  I LOVE this picture of Lucy. It's now on my living room wall. It makes me so happy every time I look at it. It captures her personality so well! I love her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment